November 2020 Trestle Board
I’ll keep this one short for once.
The Stated Communication is this Monday, November 9th at 7:30 PM. I invite you to come.
Here’s what’s happening at the Lodge:
The new upstairs oil heater and downstairs air conditioning were being installed last week. I haven’t been by the Lodge to see if it’s the job is complete yet, but we should be good to go for our meeting. As anticipated, the contractor found a few and fixed a few other issues in the HVAC system, which has increased the overall price. (Good news: The sketchy old water heater has been removed.)
We still have dozens of old theater chairs in the fellowship room. As we open back up in the new year, those chairs need to find a new home or get thrown away. So if you have a plan for some of these chairs, come to the Lodge and take them. Please let me know if you’re taking any.
Our next practice is next Monday, 10/16 at 7:00 PM. Whether you are an officer, a new member, or an existing member interested in helping out, you’re invited to come.
As a reminder, here are some of the basic rules we must follow for the meeting:
- No dinners or refreshments in the Lodge before or after meetings.
- Brethren must sit 6ft apart on the sidelines.
- There is to be no touching or standing in close proximity.
- Wearing a mask is encouraged, but optional.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming to the Lodge, please stay home — especially if you or a loved one is a high-risk candidate.
- If you have any symptoms – even if you think it’s allergies – please do not attend the meeting.
Finally, brethren, I still have a few open positions for next year. Some of those positions do not require a high level of activity and responsibility. Other do. Please let me know if you’re willing and available to help your Lodge in 2021.
See you at Monday’s meeting!