March 2021 Trestle Board
Our Stated Communication will be this upcoming Monday, March 8th, at 7:30 PM.
Under the guidance and provisions from the Grand Master, we will be holding our election and installation. However, due to COVID restrictions, we must still keep the attendance under 10 people.
If any Brother objects to holding the election while under this 10-person maximum capacity, please call me at 540-903-8314 to confidentially lodge your objection. If there any objections, we will delay the election until such time as the COVID restrictions permit us to meet normally.
We will hold the installation after the election only for officers who are changing seats.
We will have our next Zoom call on Monday, March 22nd at 7:00 P.M. It will be an non-tiled meeting and an opportunity for us all to meet up and discuss what’s going on in the Lodge and our lives. I’ll send more information on that as we get closer.
Our next practice is tonight, Monday, 3/15 at 7:00 PM. Whether you are an officer, a new member, or an existing member interested in helping out, you’re invited to come. If over 10 show up, we’ll just split up to different floors.
As a reminder, here are some of the basic rules we must follow for the meeting:
- No dinners or refreshments in the Lodge before or after meetings.
- Brethren must sit 6ft apart on the sidelines.
- There is to be no touching or standing in close proximity.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming to the Lodge, please stay home — especially if you or a loved one is a high-risk candidate.
- If you have any symptoms – even if you think it’s allergies – please do not attend the meeting.
Finally, Brethren, we are almost at the end of this downright depressing year. As we get back to some sort of normalcy over the next few months, I’m asking you for your help to restart this Lodge and get us back to work.